Be In The Know




Q. What are the opening hours?

Due to coronavirus our office will be closed until further notice. You can still to do your Tax Return with us but only by appointment with drop-off option.

Hours for appointments:

  • Monday - Sunday 10 am - 7.00 pm

Q. What documents do I need to bring to get my taxes done?

  • Photo ID and social security cards for yourself and each dependent

  • Copy of your prior year return

  • All W-2 and 1099 forms

  • If you have interest earned on a bank account or money fund, you will need your Form 1099 showing interest earnings

  • If you own a home, you will need your Form 1098, which shows the amount of mortgage interest you paid and the amount of real estate taxes paid

  • Forms K-1 for income from partnerships, small business, or a trust

  • Form 1099-SSA showing Social Security received

  • Written documents for additional income not reported on a W-2 or 1099 form (other self-employment income, rental income, alimony, other)

  • Written documents for any tax-related expenses (contributions to your traditional or SEP-IRA, college expenses, medical & dental expenses, real estate taxes, gifts to charities and churches, daycare or childcare costs, expenses are reported directly to you, mortgage interest, student loan interest)

  • Copy of your federal and state paid estimated taxes

  • Any other documents related to tax return


Q. How much do you charge?       

Click here to see our pricing.       


Q. How can I pay for your services?
We accept cash, check or credit card for all services.

You can also take the Bank Product with pay out-of-pocket options, additional charge may apply.


Q. Do I need an appointment?
No, an appointment is not necessary but it could help you to save your time.


Q. How can I make an appointment?

You can do this in-person, by phone, by email (Contact) or directly by Appointment page. Appointment by web site not applicable to Mobile Notary Service.  


Q. Do you offer a drop off services for tax preparation?
Yes, you can drop-off your documents and we will call you when your Tax Return will be ready.


Q. How long does it usually take?
Your Tax Return usually is ready up to 48 hours.

Depending on the amount of orders, the time can be occasionally longer.  


Q. Do you offer a mobile service?

Yes, we do.

For Notary services - click here for more information.

For Tax Return services - please contact us. 

Q. Do you guarantee your work?
Yes, if I make an error, I will correct it and pay the penalty and interest incurred. This only applies if it is my error and not an omission of pertinent information on your part.


Q. Do you have bank products?

Yes, please contact us for more information. 


Q. How can I receive my tax refund?

Generally, you can receive your refund from the IRS at no extra charge as a direct deposit into your bank account or by mail.

Also you can get our bank products, additional charge may apply. 

Please contact us for more information.


Please, don't hesitate to contact us.


23 Anderson St. 

Raritan, NJ 08869

©2017 by SABKO TAX. Proudly created with

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now