Business hours

 My office is currently undergoing reorganization and change of location. Until these changes are finalized, and keeping the coronavirus orders, I will work in my home office as well, I offer a mobile service.


Home Office Service

Only with drop-off option. You will come to me, leave your documents. I will contact you, when your Return will be ready. We can meet again to sign everything and final processing.


Mobile Service

I’m coming to you, taking your documents, preparing your Tax Return in my home office, pick up ready Tax Return to you. After your signing I will return to my place for final processing and electronic submission.


In both cases the signing of documents can be done electronically.


For both option you must to set an appointment. You can do this by phone, by email or directly by Appointment page (recommended).

(Click here to see the time available to appointment)

We speak English and Polish.

Every new customer receives a 20% discount.

If you are my client and the new customer is on your recommendation, you will receive a $15 discount for each recommended customer.

If you have already done your taxes, the discount will be added to your Tax Return fees for next year.

Get ready to file taxes:

What to do before the tax year ends



There are things taxpayers can do before the end of the year to help them get ready for the 2021 tax filing season. Below are a few of them.

Donate to charity
There is still time to make a 2020 donation. Taxpayers who don't itemize deductions may take a charitable deduction of up to $300 for cash contributions made in 2020 to qualifying charities. Cash donations include those made by check, credit card or debit card. Before making a donation, people can check the Tax Exempt Organization Search tool on to make sure the organization is eligible for tax-deductible donations.

Tax Time

Apply for or renew your ITIN


Your ITIN may expire before you file a tax return in 2021. All ITINs not used on a federal tax return at least once in the last three years will expire on December 31, 2020. Additionally, all ITINs issued before 2013 with middle digits of 88 (Example: (9XX-88-XXXX) will expire at the end of the year. Those...

What do you need to get your taxes done?

  • Photo ID and social security cards for yourself and each dependent

  • Copy of your prior year return

  • All W-2 and 1099 forms

  • ...



Tax Return

Notary Public Services

©2017 by SABKO TAX. Proudly created with

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now